You know...After a month of not updating, I now realize that blogs are hard, and I am not fit for them.
I've realized that I would rather:
1) Browse new Mac Apps for my computer,
2) Find new jams,
3) Watch "Are You Afraid of the Dark"
...
than attempt to put my thoughts together in a witty, yet informative manner.
Pathetic. Lo sé.
New Things in My Life:
- I have just a few days over a month left in España, and if I think about it, I'll start crying...So it has taken the backseat in my brain for now.
- My two best friends, Brittany (April 26th) and Mara (May 16th), are turning 21 when I am away. I'll be thinking about you both ALL day on your birthdays. I love and miss you so much.
- Please, if you have a moment, listen to "What are Words" by Chris Medina. The youtube music video is his real story about his fiancé. I cannot stop listening to the song. Amazing, but so sad.
More Important Information:
My parents have just left Europe!
We spent a week traveling around Barcelona and Paris...and it was absolutely breath-taking. Now, I have been fortunate enough to see SO many MARVELOUS things in Spain, and be completely speechless.
However, the Eiffel Tower, for some reason, made Europe a fully concrete realization.
[It was also great to experience it with my parents.]
We went back to the Eiffel Tower every single night...watching it illuminate the sky.
We also experienced the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame (sans Esmerelda and the Hunchback -insert tears- ), baguettes, the Louvre, Mom & Dad's 18th Anniversary, Montmartre, the red light district of Paris, and banana & nutella crepes. (I'm salivating.)
*Extra fun: We accidentally traveled a bit too far, and found the modern part of Paris! & Mom and I got scolded in the Louvre for laughing too hard... (Some things never change)
Before Paris, we adventured through Barcelona to see Montjuic, Parc Guell, The Sagrada Familia, etc. We even got to climb up the towers of the Sagrada Familia!
I have so many pictures to post, so I better get on it! :) PLEASE ENJOY.
 |
| How cute! |
 |
| Barcelona :) |
 |
| Parc Guell |
 |
| Sagrada Familia |
 |
| Overview of Barcelona |
 |
| Me & Daddy |
 |
| Me & Mommy |
 |
| Gaudi's buildings in Guell |
 |
| Inside the Sagrada Familia |
 |
| Port Vell |
 |
| The Magic Fountain! |
 |
| The Scariest Statue in the Louvre. |
 |
| HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! |
 |
| Precious :) |
 |
| The Infamous Marley Horses :) |
 |
| Imitating the statues |
 |
| Right before we got scolded :( |
 |
| Family Louvre Photo |
 |
| Notre Dame |
 |
| Arc de Triomphe |
 |
| Blurry :( but beautiful! |
 |
| Lovely Wine Store! |
No comments:
Post a Comment