I'm sorry I've been an absolute TERRIBLE blogger. It takes forever to load pictures because of my low internet, and I have been dreading my attempts to do so!
However, I will take off my whiny pants, and show you the amazing things I have seen!
Sevilla was terrific.
Just absolutely beautiful, not to mention the undeniable added bonus of hanging with friends of my best friend from home (@Melanie Mackeben). They are studying in Granada, and decided to travel to Sevilla that weekend! What terrific luck I have! :)
I learned a few important phrases in French, thanks to three very drunk men from Belgium (see photo below). Therefore, making me trilingual when it comes to telling Americans, French, or Spaniards to "Shut up!" (and other things that are not permitted for my PG-rated blog).
My lovely Packers play tomorrow. I will be viewing the game from my favorite establishment "Dubliners".
BE SURE TO CHEER THEM ON!
Today, Katie, Jillian, and I went to Parque del Retiro.
I have no words to describe this experience.
It was absolutely breathtaking, especially due to the 60 degree weather!
It has officially become my new favorite spot to picnic.
(...even though I've never had a favorite spot to begin with. eh, details.)
I also realized today that each postcard is 80 cents to send to the United States. Ouch.
Hurts my wallet a bit (since that is about $1.50 USD), especially when I realize that each postcard is costing me a caña of beer!
I know you are probably sick of listening to me drone on and on. Therefore, since a picture is worth 1000 words, I shall begin the uploading!
¡Enjoy!
¡Enjoy!
![]() |
| Belgium friends. |
![]() |
| Pirate Bar |
![]() |
| Yay! New friends! |
![]() |
| My face ^ I love free shots. |
| The 3rd largest Cathedral in the world. |
| Sevilla |
| ¡Que asco! =) Haha For those of you that do not know any Spanish... Duro= hard. Grande=long. |
| The remains of Christopher Colombus. |
| Te doy mi vida. |
| BEST FRIENDS = Garbage men in the street. One kept grabbing my face...I didn't want to ask where his hands had been. Gross. |
| ¡MADRID! en La Plaza de Espana. Each city has their own map and photo! |
| Orange trees in Sevilla. Warning: Do NOT eat the oranges. |
| ...a little straight forward, don't you think? |
| Plaza de Espana |




Hi LOVE OF MY LIFE! Just stalking your blog on a Friday night, NBD. Thanks for the blog shoutout (lolz)! Loving the pics on here! Missing you. MUAH!
ReplyDeleteOmg went to all these places also not too long ago and it was an amazing experience. I was fortunate enough to be able to stay with a host family in sevilla and it was absolutely amazing!!!
ReplyDelete