Amigos, Amantes, Familia:
In a mere hour and a half I will officially begin a 6 hour trek to Sevilla with mi amigo Patrick.
Ay dios mio.
However, My bestest friend in the entire world, (@Timothy Milroy), invested $4.99 for my ability to watch Despicable Me on the bus ride.
For which I am eternally grateful.
We are departing for Sevilla (since everyone else is leaving us for Paris!)
& we wanted to explorar España.
& we wanted to explorar España.
Now, I know you are all wondering, what does this mean for you?
It means I will come back on Sunday with lots of pictures (warning: they may be poorly taken), new stories, and a newfound knowledge of coed hostel rooms.
Yes. 8 Beds. One Room. Coed.
I've always wanted to know what it was like on The Real World.
Friends: You can skip over this next part..it is just about school (*yawn*)
Parents & Family: I finished my orientation class today! I had an examen. It was a tad dificil (difficult).
The class was very stressful, but taught me extremely important things.
For example: Constipado does NOT mean constipated in Español, and if someone calls me a Galfa, to punch them in the mouth. Joke...but really.
Also, I have decided to go with St. Louis University on their retreat to El Pais Vasco (far up north) in March. It is a religious retreat with the priests from their school, with a lot of reflection time in the countryside. It is supposed to be absolutely beautiful...and what better time to have a little time to reflect on my life?
Parents & Family: You can skip over the next part...seriously. =)
Friends: I am staying at a cute looking (says Google) hostel in Sevilla.
It has everything I could possibly need. Including the reason mi compañero and I booked it...free sangria and a bar crawl. We only booked the hostel for one night, with tentative plans of visiting Córdoba. And if that plan falls through, then a strong desire to just stay out all night and not spend 20 euros on something so unimportant as a place to sleep. Pfft.
Supposedly, there is a cheap place to rent Tandem bicycles nearby the hostel. There is a chance of rain but regardless...Hell. Yes.
Also, more interesting than the Tandem bicis, a combination of liquor called Agua de Sevilla (Water of Seville) that supposedly sends you to the ground after about 4 glasses. I shall sniff out this so called "agua" and report back on Sunday. Hehe ("jeje")
Miss you all tons!
Besos xox

No comments:
Post a Comment